Grocerant niche Ready-2-Eat and Heat-N-Eat fresh food continues to drive top-line sales and bottom-line profits in every sector of retail foodservice today according to Steven Johnson, Grocerant Guru® at Tacoma, WA based Foodservice Solutions® and Nielsen IRI. offers the company’s innovative ‘Fresh to Go’ design with more than 50% of the store dedicated to providing freshly prepared food and market items. QuickChek can now be a one-stop shopping experience for fresh food, meal solutions, fuel and essential household products. “Our goal is to make a difference in people’s everyday lives and make your life easier with the fresh products, services, and household items you want, whether it’s a freshly-prepared sub, our guaranteed fresh-brewed coffee, paper goods or fuel, and get you on your way fast,” said QuickChekCEO Dean Durling. The refocused store design and innovation features include:
· Sleek open concept layout features well-spaced stand-alone food displays with consumer-friendly expansive wide aisles
· Extensive displays of freshly-made QuickChek grab-and-go food and market items
· New streamlined signature menu featuring delicious restaurant-quality 6-inch subs and 12-inch premium original recipe sub sandwiches, made with the finest ingredients and providing more value
· A wide selection of healthy baked snacks and salads
· Self-checkout counters, mobile ordering and curbside pickup provide a safe and healthy shopping experience
Empowering consumer to create personalized, customized meals for one or the entire family fast. While enabling consumers to create delicious made-to-order breakfast items, or fresh QuickChek subs, sandwiches, wraps and salads. In addition, customers can personalize hot and cold beverages exactly as they want them, or select freshly prepared ready-to-go items, any time of day or night as people’s schedules continue to change. That’s empowering fresh food fast.
Technology helps edify customer relevance and QuickChek has included; self-checkout counters (an industry first), an expanding mobile ordering menu through the QuickChek mobile app, a new curbside pickup option, and coming soon, DoorDash delivery, all further meet the needs of today’s shopper. Consumers are dynamic not static. Are you looking a customer ahead?
Are you ready for some fresh ideations? Do your food marketing ideations look more like yesterday than tomorrow? Interested in learning how Foodservice Solutions®can edify your retail food brand while creating a platform for consumer convenient meal participation, differentiation and individualization? Email us at: Steve@FoodserviceSolutions.us